This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what the SOA record is in DNS?
Suggested article from our blog: What is SOA (Start of Authority) record?
Start of Authority - SOA. It shows where the best source of information for the DNS zone is located. Shows who is the authoritative server. You can’t have more than 1 SOA Record for a zone.
Typically, a SOA Record will contain the following data:
- Authoritative nameserver – the start of the authority
- Serial number – showing the current version of the zone file
- Admin contact – for contacting the DNS admin
- Refresh rate – Time in seconds after which the secondary DNS servers need to check for changes.
- Expiry time – The time that Secondary DNS servers can have to perform a zone transfer.
- Default TTL – This sets the limit, in seconds, for how long should a Secondary DNS server keep the information in their cache memory.
The full list you can find in this article!
Administrating your SOA records is simple with ClouDNS. Check this link:
How to start managing SOA records with ClouDNS?